2015 Guitar Calendar Pre-Order Contest Rules & Regulations
June 30, 2014
This promotion is open only to residents in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada (excluding Quebec). You must be age of majority in the Province/State in which you reside.
“Contest Period” starts at 12:01 am on July 1, 2014 and continues until 11:59 pm on August 31, 2014 the “Contest Closing Date”.
How to Enter
To enter the contest, visit www.bassguitarcalendar.com or www.acousticguitarcalendar.com and pre-order the 2015 Bass Guitar Calendar or the 2015 Acoustic Guitar Calendar. You will receive 1 entry for each calendar ordered.
For a no purchase entry send a hand written list of all the banjos featured in the 2014 Banjo Calendar to Suite 21 New Media 2256 Fairleigh Place Burlington, Ontario Canada.
Participants are eligible to win one (1) Grand Prize consisting of: - A Recording King Dirty Thirties RDH-05 Dreadnought Guitar. Approximate value is $266.99 USD.
A random draw by a representative or agent of Suite 21 New Media from all eligible entries received as of the Contest Closing Date will be made at approximately 8 p.m.on September 1st 2014 at 2256 Fairleigh Place, Burlington, Ontario Canada. Entrants will be contacted by email. Once contacted the winner must confirm the correct shipping address. The shipping method will be determined by the contest sponsor.
1. If the selected entrant cannot be reached within three (3) business days following the first attempt of contact, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
2. Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen.
3. To be declared a winner, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question administered by email or by phone; and may need to return a signed Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. Contest judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
4. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
5. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
6. All entrants agree to recieve email communicaitons from the contest sponsor(s).
7. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor.
8. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the contest server machine(s).